August 26th, 2007
I loved summer.
I surrounded myself with positive people who want what’s best for them and who make sacrifices to better themselves, and I got rid of the people who are selfish.
Jamel continues to make me the happiest girl in the whole world. He got me a kick ass motorcycle jacket, helmet, gloves. And we rode a lot.
I got a new job. Canton village grill. Didn’t make much money, and the managers were always yelling at me. So I quit. It made me realize how good I have it at red lobster. And I loved how when everyone at the lob found out I was back they were all so happy. I love it there.
I’m going back to school; I still have no idea what I want to do so I’m going for my associates in liberal arts.
I’m going to cedar point tomorrow with my brother sister and Liz. This will be my 3rd time this summer. I love that place.
|11 f' yous of myspace.
July 4th, 2007
Fuck You number ONE
There is NO SUCH THING as a MySpace Tracker.
It does NOT exist. So quit posting stupid bulletins like
"OH-MY-GOD this WORKS!!!"
No, it doesnt.
Fuck You number TWO.
To the people who have like 25,000 friends;
Are you fucking serious?
Go play in traffic.
Fuck you number THREE.
Don't ever post pictures and say:
"OMG, I'm so ugly"
because if you were, you wouldn't post them.
If you do you're a fucking moron.
Fuck you number FOUR.
NOBODY cares about threats over the internet,
so don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard.
Fighting online is like racing in the Special Olympics;
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
Fuck you number FIVE.
Quit crying because you're not on someones 'Top 8'.
If you really cared that much, you would
pick up the damn phone!
Fuck you number SIX.
Who really cares if I don't accept you as a friend?
Don't send me another request or message asking
"What's up with you not adding me?"
I don't want you as a friend, that's what's up,
Fuck you number SEVEN.
Young teen girls who have MySpace and look like sluts,
and act like whores; and young teen boys that think they
Go somewhere else because nobody wants you here
And Parents -
Quit blaming MySpace for your kid being a hooker,
she was a whore before MySpace,
and she'd be a whore without it!
What does that say about your parenting skills?
Think about it!
Fuck you number EIGHT.
If you have decided to read this, you are a true MySpace Friend.
Real friends read their bulletins,
except for the ones about those fucking ringtones....
Fuck you number NINE.
I say you go and pass this on and maybe it will finally get through people's brains
Fuck you number TEN.
If you open a bulletin and it says something like repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape you tonight, or some dead bitch is going to rape your mom - quit being dumb!
Fuck you number ELEVEN.
Myspace was created to keep up with friends.
Quit trying to check up on your ex!!
Come on, now, people, its called stalking...you might as well be sitting in front of their house with binoculars.
June 15th, 2007
>From the L.A. Times
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).
(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and ove r 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
WHY CAN'T WE SEND THEM HOME
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Send copies of this letter to at least two other people ... 100 would be even better.
UNITED WE STAND - GOD BLESS AMERICA
June 4th, 2007
i've been making big bucks at work.
paid my car payment, and bought a bed = )
went to cedar point with marissa pam liz and grant for marissas birthday, then we partied.
i also went to the tigers game with my family.
April 22nd, 2007
Can't Blame White People
by Bill Cosby
They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.
I can't even talk the way these people talk:
Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English...
except these knuckleheads.
Mushmouth is what they speak!
You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.
In fact, you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.
People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education,
and now we've got these knuckleheads throwing that all away.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting.
They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers, for what?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.
I am talking about these people who cry
when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
Where were you when he was 2?
Where were you when he was 12?
Where were you when he was 18?
And, how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father?
Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?
People with their hats on backward,
pants down around the crack,
isn't that a sign of something?
They're walking around with their nasty underwear showing, and
holding onto their pants to keep them from falling to the ground!
Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up?
Isn't it a sign of something
when she has her dress all the way up to her panty line,
and got all types of needle piercings
going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from?
We are not Africans.
Those people are not Africans;
they don't know a thing about Africa.
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap,
and all of them are in jail.
Brown or black versus the Board of Education
is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed.
Today a woman has eight children
with eight different 'husbands' --
or men or whatever you call them now.
We have millionaire football players
who cannot read.
We have million-dollar basketball players
who can't write two paragraphs.
We as black folks have to do a better job.
Someone working at Wal-Mart
with seven kids saying...
you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other
to a higher standard.
We cannot blame the white people any longer.
It is not for media or anyone of this time
anymore to say whether I'm right or wrong.
It is time, ladies and gentlemen,
to look at the numbers.
Fifty percent of our children are dropping out
of high school.
Sixty percent of the incarcerated males
happen to be illiterate. There's a correlation.
Tell the media to stop asking me what I think
about people who don't believe what I'm saying,
or feel that I'm too harsh
or feel that I'm just running my mouth
because I'm old.
Seventy percent of the teenagers pregnant happen to be
African American girls.
Don't ask me to soften my message.
April 15th, 2007
1.Do you smoke mary-jane?
2. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
3. Who's the last person that came to your house?
prolly one of my little brothers nick's homeless friends.
4. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
5. What is the last thing that you drank?
cranberry juice and sprite
6. What time did you get up today?
7. Elvis or James Dean?
8. Who is one person you can't stand from grade school?
9. What grade did you get in Algebra?
i only made it to intergraded ?
11. Is there anyone you would like to fight?
12. Do you like someone right now?
13. What are you doing right now?
14. What were you doing before this survey?
looking at cars online
15. Who did you dance with last?
myself @ birts
16. Who is your best friend?
birts and pam
17. Song playing?
theres a jerry springer thing on tv
18. If you could have two wishes?
1. have my own room
2. ghetto people STOP going to the lob
19. What color are your underwear?
20. Do you know what tofu is?
21. Have you ever eaten it?
i think i had some a mongo?
22. Do you know what a colonoscopy is?
23. Have you ever had one?
24 Do you want to go back to high school?
25. Who is your arch-enemy?
26. Whats the most attractive thing on the opposite sex?
hair (on head and facial)
27. Do you or have you ever read Cosmo?
28. Have you ever watched the Britney Spears movie "Crossroads"?
29. Do you listen to Lindsay Lohan?
only in mean girls!
30. What do you think of Paris Hilton?
one lucky bitch
31. What do you think of Justin Timberlake?
32. Britney or Christina?
their both nice
33. Do you want platinum or gold for your wedding band?
no yellow gold.
34. Have you ever paid to have your eyebrows waxed?
35. What did you do yesterday?
picked out my new car and then WORKED
36. Are you bored right now?
37. Have you ever flashed someone?
38. How many children do you want to have?
i dont want any but i'll prolly have 1 or 2
39. Who did you ride in a car with last?
other then jus me? my mom, mike and gramma zuke
40. Republican or Democrat?
which one was clinton?
41. What's the oldest that a man can be and still be sexy?
42. Do you think that the tobacco companies should pay for people's medical bills?
43. What scares you the most?
losing loved ones, being raped.
44. What makes you happy?
boyfriend and money
45. If you could have one person in your bed tonight, who would it be?
46. Are you smiling?
at the thought of mel ya
47. When is the last time you met someone new?
today i delt with a lot of new niggers !
48. Truthfully, what is irritating you now?
ghetto people who dont tip/treat me like that trash THEY ARE
49. When did you last eat pizza?
i had lobster pizza at work today
50. Do you have any friends who are famous?
i have some slutty friends if that counts
51. Do you like Monopoly?
52. What do you want?
MY NEW CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
53. Are you tired?
yes but i cant sleep
54. Last spoken words you heard?
my drunk mom telling me and my sister she loves us
55. Do you know anyone named John?
56. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
57. Pepsi or Coke?
58. Want to be a princess?
59. Do you believe dreams come true?
60. Last song you heard?
jigglin - young leak
61. Who is in the room with you?
my sister cuz i share a room with her.
62. Who's house did you go to last night
just work and mine
63. Who was the last person you told you love them?
my drunk mommie
64. What was the last thing you ate?
chicken fingers with winger sauce.mmmmm
65. What was the last thing you did?
put on jammies
66. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
my debit card! = x
67. What are you wearing on your feet?
pink socks. star tattoo
68. What instant messaging service do you use?
69. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
oh jeez.no clue
70. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
71. What is the last movie you watched?
meet the robinsens in 3-d
72. What do you currently hear right now?
73. When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
couple days ago
74. When did you last take a shower?
todays sunday... thursday!
75. Where's your favorite place to be?
as long as its with mel.
76. Where is your phone?
77. Where is your mom?
hopefully she made it to bed
78. Where do you sleep?
79. Where do you shop the most?
80. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
my mom got it from her school
81. Where was your default MySpace picture taken??
82. Why did you pick your background?
birts did it
84. Are you happy with where you are?
si miss mel = (
85. When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
86. Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
87. Have you ever talked about marriage with someone before?
89. Do you believe love at first sight exists?
90. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
91. Do you believe that you can change someone?
92. Would you ever consider getting engaged or married right after school?
this was dumb.
i miss mel
and birts and pam.
February 27th, 2007
Canada isnt just a place for partying ....
i had to make pamaramas for my photoshop class....
February 2nd, 2007
my new camera.
its not as bad as i thought.
we played with it.
January 27th, 2007
i always knew this guy was an asshole.
January 15th, 2007
look what brat face did.
he sent me that pics while i was at work.
i was so excited.
then he shaved it off...
i went to my first pistons game!
but in OT
December 6th, 2006
People need to stop being so weak all the time. Things and people change, sometimes for the worse. You have to stop looking at the past and stop telling yourself that things will get better when they have only been getting worse. People need to understand that it is physically possible to MOVE ON, but it only works when you get that person who is ruining your life out of your life for good. Talking to them doesn’t help any. And just to let you know that you’re also f’ing the people you complain to about that asshole, if you keep going back to the asshole. So I can understand why they get upset. Its only because they love you. And maybe if one day you do overcome your weakness you’ll understand.
Anyway. I hate not seeing Jamel all the time. Lately I’ve been going psycho on him, and I don’t know why. I guess I’m just taking all my frustrations out on him because i cant really tell the people who are making me so mad that, their making me so mad! I’m so grateful hes been putting up with me tho, I feel like poop = (
The semester is almost over, and I think I’m doing horrible in my religions class. I’ll be upset if I do bad, not because of the bad grade, but because I paid over $300 for the class, and because I worked my ass off and the weird teacher marks me down because I don’t agree with him or I don’t have the reaction he wants me to. AH!
on a nice note. i went out with lo and alyssa and i love them <3
my glasses and tiffany's ring mel got me for my birthday.
November 28th, 2006
i loved my birthday <3
cuz of mel
November 23rd, 2006
if you look like 6 entrees down i have some girl stalking me... she talks like shes a freshman who is capton of the band squad cuz she makes fun of my "red" hair and my sweet 500 chanel bag, shes fricken 20 years old! and has messed up bangs, seeing as how LAME she is one of HER friends sent me her myspace to show me how lame she really is... wanna see?
ps... my user pic of my hair is clearly PHOTOSHOPED, i've never had little mermaid hair.
i'll be deleteing this soon cuz i dont need this bs.
November 12th, 2006
o my god look what happend to me! = (
November 5th, 2006
friday night i got pulled over for the first timecuz my headlight was out...and i was like"this is my first time being pulled over"and he was like "oh really...." and i was like "my dads a cop"and he was like"for who"-wayne county"whats his name"-mark zukethen he wanted to know where i was going and i looked at my directions and read them to him he told me "just take this street all the way down and make a right at the dead end"then he handed me back my stuff and said 'drive careful'it was my dads fault i got pulled over but thanks to him i got let go..and prolly cuz the asshole thought i was cute ; - ) hahathen me and pam went to birts her car alarm started going off and they ran to the window to see what was going on but i just went outside and said"I'LL BLOW YOUR SHIT OUT...."and the brittanys neighbor was like "sorry that was me" and i was like = O "oh... i wont!" funny times.
November 2nd, 2006
& birts got me a lil tinkerbell
i havnt seen my boyfriend in like
well a week but it seems like forever.